Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Milan goalkeeper denied the Red Army winter bar of God revealed the dream to join Real Madrid

bao hbao h Member
edited December 2015 in Tutorials

YORK, Dec. 2 report: In the Italian Cup match this morning carried out by 3-1 overtime victory over the cut Crotone, Milan goalkeeper and striker still miss the FIFA 16 game because of injury. But Lopez this week accepted the media interview, he said he still wants to stay in Milan, and God revealed the Palestinian dream of joining Real Madrid in the future. Milan this season, on loan from Liverpool to the bar of God, and Lopez now has become a substitute in the Ultimate team, after British media has revealed that Liverpool coach Klopp hope in the winter transfer period exchange Lopez with the bar of God, with his poor performance replace Liverpool goalkeeper Mignolet. But Lopez and do not want to leave, cheap fifa coins 'I will not move in the next year in January, I just want to fully recover from an injury, and wear the Milan jersey to play the FIFA 16 game again. I now work very hard, and expect themselves from injury After the recovery can become more powerful than in the past. 'Lopez then talked about Ultimate teammate Mario Balotelli,' Mario does not like the media described it, he was a good man, but also a very good FIFA 16 player. You know, ? His dream is to play for Real Madrid. 'Lopez himself from the Real Madrid youth academy, has joined after Villarreal and Sevilla, in January 2013 once again to return to Real Madrid, and once from Casilla Sri Lanka wrested the main location.